Who we are
We are an education platform focusing on universal rights and above all the right to self-determine free from government or corporate overreach. We use the written word as well as audio-visual content to educate and inform. We organise public and private talks and deliver private presentations, but we do not give legal advice.
Our website address is:
It is not an inter-active site. There will be no facility for public comment or private forums
What personal data we collect and why we collect it
We gather email addresses for electronic communication of forthcoming events, both live and online. The information we gather helps us organise our events, whether free or paid for, live or online.
In order to facilitate our education service, we ask visitors to subscribe to our site and fill out a contact form to make their specific enquiry known to us. The data collected in the contact forms is used to enable us to direct the person filling in the form to the most appropriate service or resource that our web site provides to meet their stated needs.
If you visit our login page, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
Who we share your data with
All those privacy course participants who express interest in an advanced asset protection course will be entered on a mailing list which will be shared with the third party responsible for the delivery of the advanced asset protection course. The name of that third party will be disclosed to interested participants before any personal data is actually shared.
Additional Information for members
If you request a password reset, your IP address will be included in the reset email.
How long we retain your data
We retain your data until you request us to delete it or for 5 years from the date of subscription where no request to remove data is received.
For users that register as members on our website, we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
What rights you have over your data
If you have an account on this site, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
Where we send your data
Your data is sent to our admin team for internal purposes only and not released to third parties.
Your contact information
We only require your email address to establish basic communication with you. You may choose to include a contact telephone number if you believe that it would assist in the efficient processing of any request or application you decide to make.
How we protect your data
- When we send out group notifications to course participants. we blind copy each participant so that personal data is not visible to other members of the study group.
- Any individual communications by email are dealt with privately and confidentially and never shared or discussed with third party members or non-members.
- During a live Zoom call, we use the live call chat facility to allows course participants to ask questions or raise issues privately rather than to the whole group.
- Live session participants who do not wish to be seen are given the option by the Zoom client to remain invisible to other course participants.
- We have no affiliation with other platforms for data processing or marketing purposes.
- Payments to enroll on the privacy course are processed by the course participant via bank to bank transfer. No third party payment platform is currently (as of April 2021) used in payment processing.